We see the value of our unique authentication platform in the following elements:
- Service Quality. known configuration service quality, predictable service intervention, and reduced MTTR, lower service cost, higher quality of service.
- Sales. Increased product lifecycle, by control over parts, resulting in higher sales and service support. Life cycle extension (share of equipment upgrades/refurbishment) and channel (and price) protection against clones and counterfeits.
- Security – IoT: Authentication of all IOT end-nodes with a very high level of system security. This not only protects cloning and counterfeit but opens the door for connected assets and customer experience improvements through data analysis, pre-testing, machine learning, or secure integration in blockchain type of processes.
- Market Share. Increased lifecycle sales, improved service, and product quality lead to higher customer satisfaction. An organized product life cycle offers customers better brand recognition. As a consequence, this supports the MAAS business strategy – where the service of controlled assets over a life cycle replaces the one-time sale of equipment.
- Sustainability. Control of assets – leads to re-use of scarce resources – support control over hazardous materials (e.g. consumables) and return of the materials to the original supply chain – closing the circle and preventing the buildup of unbearable levels of electronics waste.
Authentication technology not only supports responsible business practices over the full product life cycle but also creates large economic value and offers an excellent ROI for industrial companies.
We will have demo capability in 2022 and will launch our platform in 2023 to provide volume in 2024.
Interested? Please contact us by sending us your contact details by filling in the form.